camry statistics/detailed information site?

I'm looking for a site where I can detailed information about my camry. Things like weight, horsepower, torque, etc, etc. I've tried searching google but I don't know what kind of keywords to be using.

btw, it's a 1994 camry V6XLE if there's sites that have just just info on that...or something...

Reply to
John "Spydir Web" Powers