Camry still drifting left after alignment

After 3 trips and three alignments the dealer finally agreed to put new michellins on my 03 Camry XLE with 7000 miles. I got a print-out of the alignment specs and it all appears to be within spec.

I am still getting a slight drift or pull biased to the left. Is it possible that their equipment needs to be calibrated or is it self calibrating? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

Steve

Reply to
Stevie Ray

Is the steering wheel properly centered? Notice any smell from the brakes that might indicate a dragging brake? Any reason to suspect the car has been subjected to a major suspension jolt? Have you tried swapping the tires from side to side to see if this has any affect (I know this is unlikely since you have new tires).

I would suggest trying a different alignment shop. The equipment is only as good as the operator. Check with people you know and try to find an experienced alignment shop.