Cant get wheels clean

97 Camry After market Aluminum wheels. The front wheels with disc brakes . I bought Turtle wax wheel cleaner. But it didnt clean the wheels. How can i get the stains off the wheels ?
Reply to
desgnr

========================= I purchase and use the gallon size of this cleaner with a wheel brush by RubberMaid I found at Target that is safe for clear coated wheels on the Toyota alloys. Cleans them up beautifully.

I bought the small size first to try out, so I use the spray nozzle from the smaller size and the gallon for refills.

minimize air loss, so they should not be tremendously difficult to clean if you're using the right product.

Reply to
Daniel

================= BTW, I used to use "Simple Green" from the grocery store cleaning aisle and it worked reasonably well, but over time it seemed to be removing the finish - that's why I stopped using it, but if you wanted something inexpensive to try initially for a couple of dollars, there you go. Actually the DP wheel cleaning gel does work even better for example in cleaning the inside of the small raised lettering cast into thw wheel and the wheels do look even better overall with the DP Gel but it cost's more.

Reply to
Daniel