Charge battery and brake light on

Hello I repalced my battery and alternator (with the new ones) about 2 months ago. I have 1990 toyota camry with 130000 miles. What should the battery charge and brake light come on when both the battery and alternator are new.

many thanks bamboohydraulics

Reply to
bamboohydraulics

The brake light is brakes, is alternator a rebuilt from a big chain store, many never get rebuilt, just cleaned up. Check out the alternator battery and brakes, brakes can be simply low fluid. Batteries can but rarely go bad in 2 months, but dont let it freeze if it looses charge

Reply to
m Ransley