clean or replace 98 camry headlight fixture.

i want to take it out and clean it with bleach since it is cloudy. my problem is how to get it back correctly. anyone have any tips? thanks.

Reply to
humblejohn

You might want to try using Plexus on all the light casings. It is a plastic polish I use and it really helps keep the plastic clean.

Reply to
Car Guy

Be sure the Frost is not on the outside first , use the compound the other poster said. For inside frost try , spraying denatured alchol from the bulb port on the lens. Alcohol first, unless it is mold ( Which is rare ) then add bleach, and suck out the liquid with a shop vac or compressor adaptor ,. you will make old lites new again , Be sure to blow the light Dry or it may explode

Reply to
mark Ransley