common rims

can anyone tell me what other vehicles share the same rim specifications as a 1994 Toyota Camry V6.

specifically can anyone tell me if a 94 Ford Escort would share the same specs for the rim?

Reply to
Lance

The V6 Cam uses 205/65/15 wheels, about +38 to +45 offset should be ok. 5 x

114.3mm bolt pattern and center bore is 60.1mm.

Ford Escort is 4 x 108mm, 63.4 center bore. No way it will it fit properly even with a sledgehammer.

Reply to
hlee