Condensation in headlight unit

I have persistent moisture in the headlight unit of my 1994 widebody Camry. I have had it out of the car and can't find any leaky seams. Any suggestions where the moisture gets in?

Thanks

Reply to
White Family

Its probably comming in where the bulb goes in, do you use a car wash, do you run your lights much, it will dry them out. If its fogged alot it has likely developed a film on the lens and reflector, you could remove it and clean it by pouring in denatured alcohol. Maybe the rubber seal in back of the bulb is defective.

Reply to
ransley