cooling fans

I just bought a 1991 camry 2.5 liter and as soon as you turn the key on both cooling fans come on, can anyone help me! Thanks. Also just installed two reman. heads and now at about 1500 to 2000 rpms I get what sounds like a cam rattle in the front head any suggestions?

Reply to
pigpin

Is the AC on

Reply to
m Ransley

No the AC is not on and it is not in defrost mode. I removed both relays and hooked 12v to the coil side and the contacts pulled in just find.

Reply to
pigpin