Cooling system capacity for 2002 Camry 4?

What is the total cooling system capacity for a 2002 Camry 4 cylinder?

Reply to
richardsfault

Google can be your friend...if you use it.

Reply to
sharx35

The information should be in your Owner's Manual.

Reply to
Don

Thank you for that useless answer!

I already found the info, no thanks to anyone here.

Reply to
richardsfault

I just refilled a totally empty system on my 1995- 4cyl It took just under the 5 Ltr Mix I purchased from Toyota.

Johnny UK

Reply to
JM

Listen up LIEbrawl asswipe, it is NOT our responsibility to supply you with data that you could find EASILY on the net, where it not for your incredibly lazy LIEbrawl DEMONrat ass.

Reply to
sharx35