Cruise control stopped

'95 Camry 4 cylinder. The cruise control just stopped -- no green "cruise" on the dash panel and it doesn't hold speed. So, it's just like it's not getting power at all.

Can some one tell me where the cruise control box is? Does it have a separate fuse? Are there connectors that I should check? TIA

Reply to
Stubby

========= Just left of the battery. You will see the throttle cables going there also.

Reply to
Daniel

Thanks. As it turns out, I drove the car today and the cruise control was working fine. I don't understand how Toyota circuits work but this is not the first time an electrical problem has fixed itself. Strange, but I won't argue with it.

Reply to
Stubby

Did you accidentaly hit on the brakes? this will stop your cruise control.

Reply to
EdV

Or going slower than 35 MPH?

Reply to