Dead Battery

I know this is old, but...My battery died...ok, I died it by leaving the switch on..but anyway, is there a secret about getting a jump, if there is a Toyota installed alarm system? Thanks, Mike M.

Reply to
Michael Mullens

I am not sure if there is a secret to that or not. I do have an alarm system in mine but if it happens to me I will want a quick answer and by gosh its sitting right in my glove box. It's a concept known as an owners manual.

Should the topic not be covered in that a phone call to a nearby dealers service department would be the next quickest way to find out.

Mike as well

Reply to
Artfulcodger

To protect the electronics, if you have access to an electrical outlet, my preferred method is to re charge the battery with a battery charger, takes longer but safer.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus