Differential fill plug. 2000 Camry V6

RE: 2000 Camry V6 automatic.

The location of the transaxle differential drain plug is quite obvious.But I'll be darned if I can find the fill plug.Appropriate Toyota and Chilton manuals have been of no help.Can anyone shed some light on this Toyota mystery. Thanks. Jerry

Reply to
jerry

Jerry:

Why are you posting this in a Win9x forum ?

Does the Camry run Win9x ?

0.verizon.discussion-general is apropos.

Dave

Reply to
David H. Lipman

Reply to
someone

Yes, but the nice thing on the earlier ones (94 included) is there is a fill plug on the diff above the pass side axle plunge joint. You remove this and fill it from there till it runs out, then its perfectly filled everytime. Of course, engine off.

Reply to
MDT Tech®