Disabling alarm

How do I completely turn off my factory alarm on my '93 Camry? I don't want to just flip the bypass toggle switch, but turn it off for good.

Regards, David

Reply to
Johnny

want

Did you say it's a factory fitted theft- alarm? In that case a circuit or drawing of the thing should be available from Toyota (I haven't noticed reference to one in the after-market manuals for that model). Armed with such information, should make the job a cinch.

It may have its own fuse which would make things much easier.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

Spammers Persecuted