Discount parts in Canada?

Does anyone know a place in Canada where one can get lower cost parts for Toyotas? Thanks

JP

Reply to
JP

"JP" sprach im news:%jDbd.148066$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

--
TeGGeR®
Reply to

Thanks. Great source for body parts ( i added it to my bookmarks) but I need struts.

JP

Reply to
JP

"JP" sprach im news:90Ebd.148100$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Look in your Yellow Pages. I'm not sure where you are in New Brunswick, probably in the northern part, but outside of eBay you won't find any significant savings anywhere compared to what you'd get from a local UAP outlet or even Canadian Tire.

You might find US suppliers that are cheaper, but once you factor in the freight and exchange, you're losing money.

--
TeGGeR®
Reply to

SNIP

South. Moncton.

I have had an "experience" with Canadian Tire and they most likely won't see me again in their shop. My mechanic usually gets his parts at Robert K. Buzzell.

You got that right.

JP

Reply to
JP

"JP" sprach im news:o_Ebd.148139$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Interesting. A trace to your IP (which is pingable) goes to alnb-ar02-f1-0-0.aliant.net

So what town near you starts with "al"?

Hey, me neither. If I want cheap Chinese shit, I'll go to the Cheap Chinese Shit Auto Parts Outlet.

So were you just looking for some place to get parts cheaper than you mechanic gets them?

--
TeGGeR®
Reply to

If John Kerry is elected, he'll insure Americans are able to get lower priced Canajun auto parts.

I'm not John Kerry and I've approved this message.

Reply to
Doc

SNIP

None.

Hey, right on!!!

Reply to
JP

"JP" sprach im news:PFNbd.148257$Np3.6394113@ursa- nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Wouldn't you think your mechanic would have found that already?

You won't pay the same as him in any case because he's buying as a business and you're buying retail.

--
TeGGeR®
Reply to

Maybe

My mechanic relies mostly on one source and, I did found cheaper parts before. He knows.

Reply to
JP