Discount Toyota Parts

Morning All:

Has anyone purchased parts from the Trademotion.com website aka DiscountToyotaParts.com ?

Feedback either positive or negatve would be appreciated. I looked at getting body side moldings for my 2009 Camry from a dealer but they wanted $375, which is steeep for two bits of plastic and some double-sided tape! The guys at DTP list the same item at under $100 for the same part, which is much more palatable.

Alan Foley Houston, Tx

Reply to
Big Al

Why junk up your Camry with side moldings?

Reply to
Sharx35