Does it make sense to swap my 2002 Camry for like Rav4 ??

Rides great with only 14,000 miles. Just bored with it....while Rav4 looks like fun car.

Reply to
Marty009

If you got the money to burn why not.

Reply to
Art

Why not go for a Scion b if you want fun.

Reply to
Artfulcodger

Sure it makes sense, why be bored with your ride if you don't have to be?

Test-drive a Subaru Forester. I was Toyota-loyal, more or less, until I got a 2004 for my wife and kids. Fun car.

Bob J.

Reply to
Bob J.

We'll, my Toyota has over 300K miles on it. My wife's Subaru Outback was nothing but trouble after 60K. After two blown head gaskets and a transmission repair, I got rid of the Outback, soon to be followed by my ex-wife.

My life is much better without both. ;)

got

Reply to
David

I had a 95 legacy wagon. Worthless ac and interior wore out on the way home from the dealer. LOL. Very good susupension but inadequate acceleration.

be?

Reply to
Art