door ajar light

I was in a car accident several months ago and it impacted on the passenger side and my car is all fixed, except the door ajar light comes on and off sometimes. Should I take it back to the body shop and get it fixed? or take it to the dealership and have them fix it?

Reply to
SUE CHEVY

Its the bodyshop's responsibility --- not the dealers. There may be a wire pinched or damaged plunger.

Reply to
Wolfgang