door panel : need help to take it off

Issue : need to change outside door handle

the car : 99 Camry - two doors I had taken everything i could think off. but still seems stuck somewhere at the upper portion of the door panel. any input will be appreciated

Reply to
volelo

there is a small plastic plug in the "backside" of the doorpanel. Then pull the bottompart from the door first (4 plastic clips in the doormetal) Afterwards push the doorpanel upwards.

Reply to
jan siepelstad

manual here...

NickySantoro

That was helpful. Effective immediately, all Toyota Camry Manuals are NO LONGER AVAILABLE

We have been asked by Toyota's to "cease and desist" due to copyright issues.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Tom Duwe

Sorry about that. It was working the last time I went to it. There is another site that is working as of today but since you chose to be sarcastic Tom, old scout, you can guess at it. I'll try to email the OP with the info.

Reply to
NickySantoro