Driver's side view mirror ripped out...

I already got the replacement, my question is, are there any do-it-yourself sites that would show me how to install the new mirror. Or, if anyone would specifically know if I need to detach the inside door panel. Its a '92 Camry LE (US build).

Thanks in Advance!

Reply to
C4MRYn00b

I have replaced a 97 and a 94 (long story). In their case there was a small black triangular plastic trim piece on the inside of the door that popped off. Then there are three nuts that have to be removed and the entire mirror housing comes off. If you have electric mirrors then there is a wire connector that has to be disengaged also. It's really rather simple.

Reply to
badgolferman

Yes, that black triangular piece prises off and from then its a relatively simple process

Alex 95 Camry Australian build

Reply to
sandycruden