Driver side transaxle

I am replacing the drivers side transaxle assemble on my Camry.Is there a special trick to removing the inbord side from the transmission.I know there is aC clip holding it in, but how much force is needing to get the thing out, or is there a better way. Thanks in advance for your help

Reply to
bigyouth

I had a heck of a time getting mine out of a 1994. It took alternate turns of a prybar and small sledgehammer. Looking at the replacement it's a wonder it could hold in with that little clip. I am sure others have a more gentle manner for removal.

Reply to
badgolferman