drivers side window

I have a 99 Camry and the window barely works. It works better when its cold. I Have to help it up by pulling on it. It will go a little ways and then stop like it burns out or something. When it is hot out it really doesn't want to work. Should i just try and get some lubricant in there or is the motor shot?

Reply to
oberg.jonathan

Silicone spray is cheap; window motors and associated labour are not. I'd try the spray first.

Reply to
Nobody Important

Reply to
nanb

skewe

Some suggest lubing the window guide rails with silicone spray. You may also want to swap the front and rear window motors on the same side (for many years are the same). If that solves your problem then you know.

Reply to
johngdole