Electrical problems 2003 Camry?

I bought a 2003 Camry new and have less than 19000 miles on it and the brake lights have stopped working. I also had a 2000 corolla which had a similar problem with one light out although the bulbs were good. Has anyone else had similar problems and what was the solution? Is there a problem with Toyota wiring? Any replies or suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply to
mwebsurfer

My 2003 Camry just lost its gas gauge today. Full tank, but the gauge is pinned below empty with the low gas indicator lit. Have to wait and see what Toyota says about it.

Reply to
JTJersey

Are you able to get the vehicle out of park?

Reply to
qslim