Electrical wiring for automatic windows

Regarding a 1991 Toyota Camry:

All windows have stopped working. It is not the switch. I need to find out which of the wires in the driver's side door panel is the grounding wire for the windows.

Also, the automatic seatbelt for the driver's side is not working. The passenger seat belt works properly.

Reply to
TornadoSpotr

Try the fuse or resetable breaker

Reply to
m Ransley

I have this problem as well on my 89 Camry. The fuses and resetable breakers are OK. I had to connect an external power supply to the window motors to get the windows closed.

Does anyone know where the driver's side seat belt motor is located? I have a feeling that the seat belt motor is the source of the problem.

Reply to
greenico