Emergency Brake Switch Location

The brake warning light on my 2000 Solara has started to come on intermittently. The research I've done indicates it is either low fluid or a faultly emergency brake switch. The fluid is just fine and by playing with the emergency brake handle I'm often able to make the light go off. Could someone please tell me how to access the switch that would be causing this?

Thanks,

Allan

Reply to
Allan