Error code P0446/P0440, replace the filler neck

I have a 99 camry, and the engine check light is on from last week. I went to toyota dealer, and they check the error code is P0446. And I went to Autozone, they got the error code is P0440. And toyota dealer told me the car need to be replaced the filler neck, and cost me $800($200 parts, $600 labor). Could some experts please tell me the P0440 and P0446 are the same? and the new filler neck cost $200?

Thanks Harold

Reply to
Harold