exhaust system ground clearance

I uploaded a couple of pictures of my exhaust system after it had been worked on by an independent garage. Can anyone with a 1997-2001 I4 Camry confirm that the exhaust system is supposed to hang down that far forward of the rear wheels? It looks too low to me, and I'm wondering whether to complain to the shop.

Nobody Important

I forgot to include the fact that the ground clearance is now 10 cm (3.9 in). It seems too low to me.

Reply to
Nobody Important

Way too low. Did they use old ruty pipes?

Reply to
Roadrunner NG