Falken tires

Hi everybody, Does anyone have any kind of experience with Falken Ziex 512 on a Camry? I just ordered 4 on a discount tires website ($56 a piece, no taxes, no shipping) so I'm already committed... I 've seen the Consumer report rating for these tires (best performing in the category, and the price is excellent).

Any comment would be appreciated.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

I put them on my 99 Camry Solara. No complaints so far. I've put about 5k on them thus far. I can notice any difference between them and the Michelin tires they replaced. We'll wait and see how long the tread life is. I've driven them in heavy rain and some light snow. So far, so good!

Reply to
Benjamin Stevems

I just put them on, today. They give more stability, but are noisier than the OEM tires (Bridgestone Potenza). And they look really impressive.

Jim

Reply to
Jim