fixing speedometer on 1990 toyota camerey

The speedomter on my 1990 toyoa camerey stopped working. I need someone to tell me how to fix it.

Reply to
eastcreek

<djmcreynolds1

It has a automatic transmission . I had the transmission overhauled less than 6 months ago. It has a button on the shifter that reads o/d on o/d off. when I turn it to off the transmission doesn't shift. Do I need to take it back to the people that claimed they fixed it. Any advise would help. Oh by the way! I was driving home from work and I heard a click and that is when the speedometer quit working, and now there is a light on the dash board that flashes o/d off

Reply to
eastcreek

Reply to
<djmcreynolds1