flashing o/d light?

The o/d light(overdrive) light is flashing on my wifes 94 camry xle v6? Anyone know what this may be? Thank You!! :)Nelson

Reply to
:

Does it flash in a pattern?

If so could be displaying a malfunction code.

Like three blinks means #1 solenoid - that sort of thing; I dont't remember what three blinks actually represents - don't have exact codes, but if you post them, could look up in a table if you think that would help.

Just a constant rate of flashing probably means your overdrive is not working.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

It flashes constant. No specific pattern just flashes all the time. Overdrive works fine? Any ideas? Thanks:)

Reply to
: