For Sale: 15 inch aluminum rims with all season Michelins

I have a set of Acura Legend OEM 20 spoke,15 inch wheels with all season

205/60/15 Michelin MX V-4 Plus tires for sale. Tires have 9,000 kms and are perfect and have never been punctured. The wheels have some curb scratches, but the paint is still very good. Wheels are not bent.

I am in central Toronto, and buyer can pick them up, or I will drop them off to you ! Sorry but I dont want the hassle of packing and shipping.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com if you want to see them. Best offer takes them. ( P.S. the tires cost $648.00 installed and balance in January

2003 )

Thanks Stu

Reply to