FS: Factory Service Manual For 1986 Camry

For sale: Factory Service Manual for 1986 Camry.

It is in near new condition with just a few greasy fingerprints. While the manual is specifically for a 1986 model, it will address many other year models with minor differences.

If you've never used a factory service manual it's better than the aftermarket ones by a wide margin. Especially in the wiring diagrams!

The manual is located in Portland, Oregon.

$50 + shipping if necessary (I suspect it would be approx. $10 or less in the continental US).

Thank you.

Louis--

********************************************* Remove the two fish in address to respond
Reply to