FS: New OEM Toyota Camry Oil Filters

All,

I just sold my `94 Camry and have 7 New Toyota OEM oil filters up for sale. The filter number is 90915-YZZA2. $4 each + shipping (from 31763 in GA), or you can take the whole lot for $25.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
<legokcen

My net cost at the dealer was $4.95 each for these. Try eBay with $1 minimum for all. Sometimes, competitive bidding will raise your price. Believe dealer list is $8.76. Try description like: "Genuine Toyota oil filters, new, unopened, original packaging. List price $61.32 plus tax, minimum bid $1 no reserve." They're not worth anything to you any more, and sometimes by asking less you get more. People like "bargains." Find out from the dealer which year and model these fit. Could be a wide range of years that can work.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Agree - My loacl dealer has then every other month or so on special for $4.25 each with coupon.

sale.

Reply to
Wolfgang