FS - S.Fla - 2004 Camry LE rare 5 speed

Before it goes in the paper next week:

TOYOTA CAMRY LE 2004 -

23k, rare 5sp,gray,30+mpg, EXC., $14,500

4 cylinder, I average 28 in the summertime, 30 in the winter, I cruise at 75 mph on the Interstate. Excellent comfort, great A/C even with the temp outside reading 98.

Picture on request. Great shifting sporty 5 speed with a back seat good enough for chauffeur service and a deep large trunk.

Call Ben 561-327-1113

Adjustable Steering Wheel Air Conditioning Center Console Clock Cloth Upholstery Temp Gauge Cruise Control Cup Holders Power Door Locks Power Drivers Seat Power Mirrors Power Steering Power Windows Rear Defroster Remote Trunk Lid AM/FM/Tape/CD 6 speaker stereo Lunar mist with cloth interior,

Reply to
Ben