Fuel Filter Replacement for 1999 Camry

I have replaced the fuel filter for a 1999 Camry, but I can't get the darn thing to stop leaking from the bottom of the filter. I have reconnected it twice and tightened the bottom fitting very tight. Is there a trick to connecting the bottom fitting?

Reply to
O.B.

Just buy some fuel tank repair putty and put it around the nut and pipe and just hope you never have to change it ever again!

Reply to
tojo.bonkers