fuel pump relay on 04

ive been put in charge of removing most of the fuel from our rental cars b4 they head to auction since gas has gotten so high. on GM i simply put a old a/c service hose on the fuel pres. test tap in engine compartment and short

30 and 87 at relay location to let the pump do the job. cant find any such tap or relay on camry or corolla and i dont think i will........i can, however, unhook fuel line where it joins fuel inj. rail. can anyone tell me if there is a dedicated fuel pump relay and its location, or color code of wire that directly powers up pump.......any help much appreciated, kjun
Reply to
KjunRaven

Sounds like a lot of labor to save maybe $20 worth of gas. Break one of the high pressure fuel lines and it will cost more than that to repair. Whats wrong with a piece of clear plastic hose and a quick suck on it? Works for me late at night when its real dark out.

Reply to
Wolfgang

"Wolfgang" wrote in news:RSV6f.1911$mV4.1043@dukeread02:

i normally do what is requested of me from the gentleman that signs my checks........20 cars X 12 gal. each X $2.59 per gallon = $621.60 per week for at least 4 weeks = $2486.40..hardly chump change!....... breaking fuel line fittings? only amatuers or unskilled labor would need to concern themselves with that prob.

Reply to
KjunRaven