Fuel Savers

Camry_guy

I put the magnets on my fuel line and got an extra 65 MPG city. Then I put the Turbo Filter on and lost 70 MPG. I took off the magnets and mileage improved again to a net of 50 MPG. Why do I lose 5 MPG with both installed when I should clearly gain 115 MPG? I don't know who to believe anymore...

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

No ;-)

If you look at the links... You see the irony in my subject.

"Comboverfish" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Camry_guy

Ah yes, at least I see irony in the suggested reading links near the bottom of the About.com article. Specifically "Sonic Spark Plugs" and "The Tornado". Good post!

There's also irony, or maybe a just a pun, in "iron"y. You know, since thats what cars are refered to in mass quantities sometimes. Or not... Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

So you are upset about him getting: Fuel milage increased by .8 miles per gallon over the standard spark plugs. on the sonic plugs. This is to low increase to say anything about the plugs... And the Tornado gets compleatly trashed. lol The real focus is on the other stuff he writes ie tuning your enginge to get better milage....

"Comboverfish" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Camry_guy

I don't think you mean "irony". I believe you mean sarcasm. Let me try it:

"I used all of the fuel mileage strategies on the market. I saved so much fuel that it's actually growing fuel in my gas tank now. It has grown so much that it is now overflowing my gas cap. I'm driving down the road with fuel dripping from the left side. It's now rusting there. Anyone know how I can fix it?"

Reply to
Viperkiller