Fuji Fax back for alarm install not working - need info please

does anyone have the instructions for installing the Camry keyless entry & alarm system? I tried the Fuji fax back number but it was out of order, I'd really like to see them before I decide to order the system. If you have a softcopy of the instructions, please post where I could see them, or email me.

Thanks,

Norm

norm at shaw dot com

Reply to
Father Guido

Does anyone have the instructions for installing the Camry keyless entry/alarm system? I tried the Fuji fax back number but it was out of order. I'd really like to see them before I decide to order the system. If you have a softcopy of the instructions, please post them somewhere where I could see them, or email me.

Thanks,

Norm

norm at shaw dot com

Reply to
Father Guido

Does anyone have the instructions for installing the Camry keyless entry/alarm system? I tried the Fuji fax back number but it's been disconnected. I'd really like to see them before I decide to order the system. If you have a softcopy of the instructions, or could scan a set, please post them somewhere, or email me.

Thanks,

Norm

norm at shaw dot com

Reply to