generation 3 differences?

I am buying a replacement right-side mirror for my 97 Camry and one for my friend's 97 Camry six-cylinder over the Internet. The ad says it is for Japan-built Camrys and my friend is not near his car to see the VIN number for now.

I'm just curious, are there US-built Camrys of that generation and how are they different in body parts from the Japan-built ones?

Reply to
badgolferman

That should have been generation 4.

Reply to