Good Mechanic in DFW area?

Hi, All

Does anyone know a good and honest mechanic in DFW area? I need one to look at (and I suspect to do some work) my Camry's brakes.

I don't want to deal with Just Breakes after reading all the horrible stories about them...

regards.

Reply to
Nikols

Did you post with your real e-mail address? If not, put it in some way to an NG posting and I'll try to give you a contact.

Thanks, V

Reply to
Interested User