Gurgling Heater Core

Gurgling in heater core. 90 Camry V6. This happens when I turn the heat on after any period of non-use (I live in SoCal - sorry folks). It sounds right under the center dash. Any cause for concern? I replaced the coolant last spring.

ALSO: can the brushes in the vent fan be replaced? I am getting a noisy fan, and the radio sounds static when I turn the fan on.

Reply to
abbottim

It might mean there is air in it there should not be air in the system

Reply to
ransley

You have air in the system. You should probably find the leak before it turns into a bigger problem. Is the radiator full (not just the reservoir)? Check when cool.

Autozone has free loaner pressure tester in case you need it:

johngdole