Head Light problem

I have Toyota Camry 2000 XLE V6. I am facing one problem with Head lights in past few Days. I have noticed that Head lights not turning on by itself when outside is derk. It used to be trun on by itself at night.

Please let me know what is the problem?

Reply to
jai

I don't know what Toyota use for that.

But in electronics when you want some thing to turn on as the light lowers you use a Sensor which is usually an LDR/ Light dependant resistor.

It changes value as the light lowers. So it effects a circuit which then changes state Off to ON.

I presume it will be in the dash some place so outside light levels will fall on it.

But knowing Toyota they may use some other system. I am sure someone will have the answer.

Johnny UK

Reply to
JM

Is the switch on auto? Check that first.

Reply to
Art