Head light problem

Can anyone suggest a possible solution to the problem that I am facing with headlight?

Totoya Camry LE 94

The left side headlight bulb stopped working few days back. I replaced both the headlight bulbs but the problem persisted. I checked all the plastic fuses and they were all right. I took out both the headlight fuse and used them one at a time. If I use left fuse only, the left side bulb works but not the right one. Same is the other way round. If I use both the fuse, the right one works but not the left one.

The high beam of both the headlight works ok.

Any idea.

Reply to
Vaap

Have you checked all the grounds? If you can feel under battery tray there might be groun(s) there. A dirty or loose ground can cause crazy events. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

You have been checking the +12 volt side of the wiring. You might also check the grounding side of the wiring. It sounds like you might have a bad ground on the left side. Or maybe something loose in the fuse box.

Mark

Reply to
Mark