heat a/c control dial light out in '99 Camry

my '99 camry has a light out that lights up the temp. setting for the heat and a/c control dial. what is the correct procedure for taking apart the console and what type of bulb does it take.

thanks...

Reply to
JerseyMike

This is very common on Camrys mine has been out for years. Since I dont drive much at night, I have not wanted to open up the dash to fix it. I can hit the dash with my fist near the dails and it will sometimes come back on for a while.

Reply to
Rob