Help! 1992 camry door problem

My driver's side door won't open. seems the power lock is jammed. How do I open the door to fix it? Has power locks.

Reply to
sully

Check Autozone's free repair guide:

The jam may be a bad solenoid/motor that doesn't unlock, or the solenoid/motor is not getting battery voltage because of wiring/switch problems, or the latch assembly itself (like a broken plastic tab). So isolate it first.

sully wrote:

Reply to
johngdole