Help for squeal noise from brake

Hi, I have a used Camry(90', 4 cylinder,automatic) which makes a squeal (not sharp and loud, just like the noise made from white foamed plastics in most packaging box rubbing on glass) today. The car does not make the noise before. The sound can be heard especially when I drive slowly at a stop.

A total brake job (brake disk, cylinder, brake line, etc.) was done at

101,757 mile on 25, Jan. 2002.

On 9, June, 2003, the CV boots were changed at the dealer when my car has

108,988 mile.

Now one month passed, the car has 109,345 mile, i.e. I drive the car for 357 mile in more than one month. My question is whether the brake noise relates to the CV boots job. Can I ask the dealer check it for free?

If the problem does not seem to be the CV job related, what is the cause mostly? BTW, I have done some job on other brand car before.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jeff

I have been doing my brakes at every 5000 miles as well. I have 117k on it , 94

4 cylinder. For some reason it goes through brakes fast Never Forgive, Never Forget 9-11-01
Reply to
ARKADYA