Help! need upper strut mount for 99 Camry

I have a 1999 Toyota Camry with a bad upper strut mount on the right front. Anyone out there have a good new or used one that I could buy.

Thanks in advance.

John

Reply to
Wulfdog

I am sure you dont want a used one! You have two of them already!

Reply to
ROBMURR

I thought maybe someone might have a wrecked or burned Camry with low miles on the strut mounts.

John

Reply to
Wulfdog

Even if they did the newest version of the strut mount did not come out until after 2000...Thats what you want. They cost about $70 each side new. Why go thru all that labor just to put another bad one on it?

Reply to
ROBMURR

Are the newer verions better than the original ones? If so how do I know when I'm seeing a new version as opposed to the older version?

Would you know where I should go to look for a new version of the strut mount?

John

miles

Reply to
Wulfdog