High Mount Stop Light

Hi, I'm looking to replace the high mount stop light on my 1989 Camry. There appears to be a continuity problem between the connector and the bulb socket and I've no success in pinpointing the fault. I know it's not complicated item however I'd rather not spend any more time than I already have on it. I've searched many of the online auto parts sites and I get zero results for my search. These sites have everything else, but not a word on the high mount stop light. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated. Thank you.

snipped-for-privacy@Aol.com

Reply to
Philip Stein