Hissing Fan Noise from AC vents - Camry 1997

Hi

I have a 1997 Toyota camry. Yesterday I turned on my airconditioning and heard a loud whistling or hissing sound from the fan through the air vents. The higher I turned the fan, the louder the sound.

It blows normal except this noise is ridiculous. Any ideas on what could be the problem??

thanks

jasguild

Reply to
jas kim

a leaf stuck in the blower?

Reply to
ROBMURR

Well I have isolated the problem. The vent closest to the driver window was closed. When openned the vent, the noise went away. So I guess the vent is not closing off completely and some air is coming through.

I will ignore that.

Thanks

jasguild

Reply to