Hood from 1995 V6 on 1995 camry 4 cyl LE?

How identical are the hoods for V6 and I4 camry 1995? Need to replace the hood in my LE and see V6 available... Will it fit 100%?

Reply to
Pszemol

Chassis parts should be referenced using the chassis code. The difference would be more like US or Japan made. For example SXV10, MCV31, etc etc.

A quick look on EBay suggests one hood fits all (for that generation). ~$181 + ground shipping. Aftermarket, of course, of less desirable quality as far as safety goes, IMHO.

Reply to
johngdole