hot start problem

I HAVE A COUPLE OF PROBS. I HAVE A 1994 TOYOTA CAMRY, 1ST I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TURN SIGNALS . IF IT BLINKS IT EITHER STOPS AFTER TWO BLINKS AND THEN STOPS. ALSO THE HAZZARD LIGHT BLINKS WHEN PRESSED AND THEN STOPS. IS THERE ANY FUSE I NEED TO CHANGE AND IF SO COULD U TELL ME WHERE IT IS LOCATED.

2ND PROB. I HAVE NO PROBLEM STARTING THE CAR WHEN COLD. BUT IF I MAKE A COUPLE OF STOPS TO RUN ERRANDS, THE CAR WONT START AGAIN, EVEN IF I STEP ON THE GAS PEDAL. IT WILL ROLL OVE BUT THE ENGINE WONT STAY RUNNING. CHANGED THE SPARK PLUGS, ROTOR CAPS WIRES BUT STILL HAVE THE SAME PROB. THEN IF I LET IT STAY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS IT WILL START AGAIN WITHOUT A PROBLEM. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE PROBLEM/S COULD BE. THANKS
Reply to
ferever77

Borrow another flasher unit from another Camry and see if that's the problem.

See:

Does the eng> There should be an easy way to test the ignitor before pulling the

Reply to
johngdole

THANKS A LOT FOR THE HELP.IT WORKED. REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Reply to
ferever77